Discover how equity release could work for you in your retirement planning
This independent, information-only website will help you to find out:
- How you can access and extract money from the value of your property
- The need for independent financial advice and who can give it
- The safety of Equity Release Council backed product providers
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the government body that regulates the industry
- ERSA – six specialist solicitors who help the public with equity release
As we have seen property prices rise, equity release has become an even more important part of retirement planning. If you are seeking to release equity from your home, then you have considerable protection because equity release schemes such as home reversion plans and lifetime mortgages are regulated by the UK Government’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which, together with the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), regulates the entire financial services market in the United Kingdom.